So I decided that just because I can't get myself together long enough to post actual pictures, doesn't mean I can't post about what the Becca Monster is up to in life. SO, we're back, and this time I'll try not to disappear on you again!
Recently she has begun experimenting with language and she's already up to 8 words! The only one that is said on a regular basis is "Dada", which is pretty much the default for everything:
"Look Becca, a car!"
"DADA!"
"Becca, do you want some dinner?"
"Dada!"
"No, No, Becca!"
"Dada!"
The other words are:
Mama : NOT said as frequently as it could be, but has been heard more than a handful of times.
Nee : pronounced NEIGH, short for Renee.
Hi : only once, but with perfect tone and inflection. :D
Bye : accompanied by vigorous waving.
Yes : actually, this is "Da!", which means yes.
No : used to be "Nein", but hasn't made an appearance recently. Instead she has been satisfying herself with insisting "DA!" whenever you attempt to tell her no.
Ucky : Only once, but priceless. I've been telling her since 4 months old not to eat the diaper wipeys because they're "Ucky". About a month or so ago she held a diaper wipey up in the air, grinned, and shouted, "UCKY!!!"
Lunch break is almost over, but this at least gets us off to yet another blogging start. :)
1 comment:
Well, thank goodness! It's about time. :)
Post a Comment