Thursday, April 10, 2008

What Mommy?

This morning while we were getting ready for the day Rebecca crawled into the living room. She was only in there about 30 seconds before I caught up and found her sitting in the middle of an empty living room floor with not a toy in sight. With a Very Guilty Look on her face. I said, "Hmm, Rebecca, whatcha doing?"

And her bum responded: "We're sorry but your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again."

I am left to wonder who was SUPPOSED to be on the other end of the line...

4 comments:

Robin said...

that's great! not even a year old and already adding to the phone bill!

Melissa said...

For a second, I thought she ATE the phone! :)

Amy said...

For some reason this struck me as funny enough that I was laughing out loud.

Diana said...

I suspect that she has a friend in Alaska and has finally worked out how to get in touch!