Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Excitement at the Park
It was time to get out of the house and out of the way of the minor wiring and sheetrocking projects going on this afternoon (why is construction NEVER minor when babies are around??) so I packed up and headed down to the park at the end of the road. Caiden was just dozing off in the stroller and Rebecca was kicking into high gear on the swings when a man came walking down the hill with a press badge and professional's camera. He said he works for the Patriot Ledger and asked if I would mind his taking some pictures of my "goldilocks" since she caught his eye from up the hill and across the street and after surreptitiously checking to make sure the badge looked legit, I said of course. Well, Becca hammed it up for the camera BIG time! She launched into a top-volume rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle", smiling, flinging her head back and making sure she was always facing the camera. He took several of the line of swings, quite a few of me pushing her, and a few where you can see the stroller in the background. After he took our names and Becca's age he said that we should check out the Ledger all week long. She could run as soon as tomorrow, could be a few days. He can't guarantee she'll make it in at all, but she could be first page. SO, should a picture of my baby doll arrive in the newspaper this week, I'll make sure I scan and post for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to post the text of the thing too! :)
How did this end up, anyway?
Post a Comment